I heard that the decesion had to be made by 2:00.
As soon as I hear something, I'll post it.
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
I heard that the decesion had to be made by 2:00.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
30 minutes to go then.
No sign of rain in Norton as of 1:35 pm. It's a bit overcast but that's all so far
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
not a drop seen in Grundy so far.
Even though rain would interfere with things I have to do this weekend we certainly need it - Norton's reservoir is low.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Rain beginning to slowly move into the area. Still fairly spotty yet...as expected the downsloping winds, as is the usual case, helped to keep things drier for much of the day. Doesn't look to be a very large shield from west to east and the cut off is pretty sharp, but its just moving slowly...probably still some heavier pockets in it.
Local radars:
Jackson
Knoxville
Nashville
The game will not be postponed.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]

No games are postponed that I know of, so all the games are a go for tonight and will not be postponed due to rain. A thunderstorm (lightning) would be the only way for the games to be postponed.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
it don't matter what the radar shows... rain clouds don't necessarily mean you'll get wet if you go outside.
Bookmarks